Our Cigars / Petite Collection / Petite Perla Maduro
Length (Inches): 3.5'
Ring Guage: 44
Edge Type: Rounded
Leaf Type: Maduro (Heavy)
Depiction: As one of the smallest cigars out there , the Petite Perla holds the title of 'the most sold petite in the world', quite an achievment for such a small cigar.
- It is recommended to keep your cigar in a humidor at seventy percent humidity and seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
- The humidifier of your humidor should only be filled with distilled water.
- If you do not have access to a humidor we suggest using a plastic container or a plastic Ziploc® baggie.
- Do not place cigars in a refrigerator or freezer. This may cause your cigars to dry out.
- Do not store cigars near foods with strong flavor, such as an onion. Doing so could result in your cigar absorbing the foods flavor.
- Always allow your cigar to adapt to room temperature. Lighting a cigar directly from a refrigerator or freezer could result in the cigar's wrapper coming off the cigar.