Our Cigars / Elite Collection / Al Capone Connecticut
Length (Inches): 5.5'
Ring Guage: 44 to 52 (with a closed tip)
Edge Type: Rounded
Leaf Type: Connecticut (Mild)
Depiction: Build almost exactly like the Robusto, the Al Capone, named after the famous mobster, has that unique closed edge, making it a thrill to smoke for those who want to gradually ease into the cigar.
- It is recommended to keep your cigar in a humidor at seventy percent humidity and seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
- The humidifier of your humidor should only be filled with distilled water.
- If you do not have access to a humidor we suggest using a plastic container or a plastic Ziploc® baggie.
- Do not place cigars in a refrigerator or freezer. This may cause your cigars to dry out.
- Do not store cigars near foods with strong flavor, such as an onion. Doing so could result in your cigar absorbing the foods flavor.
- Always allow your cigar to adapt to room temperature. Lighting a cigar directly from a refrigerator or freezer could result in the cigar's wrapper coming off the cigar.